在售 For Sale $991,000 onwards - 海滨公寓 Waterfront, 私人公寓 Private Condominium
What is Jurong Lake District all about?
Jurong Lake District is a major regional centre in the west of Singapore to provide an attractive location for commercial development outside the city centre. The aim is to cater to the diverse needs of businesses and to create job opportunities closer to where people live. Jurong Gateway is the largest business district outside CBD.
Tell me more about the Jurong Gateway Vision
As part of the Draft Master Plan 2008, Minister for National Development announced a blueprint to transform Jurong East into a unique lakeside destination for business and leisure. The 360ha Jurong Lake District, about the size of Marina Bay, will feature two distinct but complementary precincts:
- Jurong Gateway Precinct
- Lakeside Precinct
Jurong Gateway Precinct
Located around the Jurong East MRT Station, the 70 ha Jurong Gateway will be developed into a vibrant commercial hub; the biggest outside the Central Business District.
Spread over 290 ha and a stone’s throw away from Chinese Garden and Lakeside MRT Station, residents and visitors can look forward to new parks, improved promenades, more water activities and numerous attractions blended in with the scenic lakeside setting.
What are the new developments in Lakeside Precinct?
- New waterfront playground Spread over 220 ha of land and 70 ha of water, Lakeside is envisaged to be developed into a major leisure destination for Singaporeans and tourists.
- The first anchor attraction is the new World Class Science Centre which will be moved next to Chinese Garden MRT station. There are plans to accommodate four or five new edutainment attractions targeted at families with young children, in addition to the existing attractions of the Jurong Bird Park, Chinese and Japanese Gardens.
- The URA will be working with the Singapore Tourism Board to encourage investors to develop appropriate attractions in this area. The attractions could be those with edutainment theme or nature-based attractions leveraging on the lake, or attractions with hotels, F&B and retail uses.
- A new lakeside village will be created next to the Jurong Lake. Just 10 minutes walking distance away from Jurong Gateway, the village offers an alternative shopping and dining experience, with F&B, retail and entertainment uses and boutique hotels by the lakeside. This village will be connected to Jurong Gateway through a network of walkways, making it a natural gathering place for residents, visitors and people working nearby.
- A new public park will be developed at the western edge of Jurong Lake. New water activities like kayaking and dragon-boating will also be introduced.
- New waterways and a landscaped walkway will be created to bring the experience of the lake closer to the main commercial hub at Jurong Gateway.
一览项目详情 Project Details at a Glance
- Project Name: Lake Grande | 湖景豪苑
- Developer: MCL Land (Vantage) Pte Ltd
- Tenure: 99years from 9 June 2015
- Site Area: 191,600sqft
- Plot Ratio: 2.8
- District: 22
- Completion: 1 March 2020
- No. of Storey: 17
- No. of Units: 710
- Facilities: Full condominium facilities with childcare centre
- Unit Mix: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 bedroom
- Parking: Basement
- Architect: ADDP Architects LLP